Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Day 9

Again writing the day after the title. -smile. The Day 8 was purposely done the day after but last night I was reminded how human I still am. After watching the best "Little League" game ever, we washed up babies, put them to bed, and then I slept.

Yesterday had several moments where I was reminded of human nature. Human nature is nothing more than "free will" being used or not. If/when the human flesh desire breaks the temptation barrier, then sin becomes clear. Free will is not as "freeing" if without The Holy Spirit.

This leg of the journey has given me perspective about the battle for free will. Satan has his own intention for human free will. He shows many shining elements about free will being good. From free spirit tree hugging to sitting in the Vatican and doing nothing for His cause, satan has also plans.

Make me a warrior for you my King Jesus! Put me in the place where You can be most Glorified!

No comments:

Post a Comment