Friday, June 26, 2009

Day 19

Looking back at yesterday and living the day out are completely two different perspectives of attitude. Yesterday most of my efforts were concentrated on my home and family. The Holy Spirit was present but I chose to hold back from It's Welcoming. My human will focused on what is to happen on Saturday. The Holy Spirit did NOT leave me when I felt "flustered" or "short" yesterday. Looking back, I only let go but only a part of my free will yesterday. This is my problem not abandonment by The Holy of Holy! He can only LEAD me if I let go and allow my Father to navigate or take full control of me.

This is why He made me not write last night. I needed to reflect WITH my will in check. Allow The King of Kings to humble me enough to "listen" for His Spirit to lead again.

Hope is Alive and Well men!

No comments:

Post a Comment