Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Day 10

Attitude vs Holy Spirit.


This is becoming such a "intense" or "radical" process that words can no longer express! When the Holy Spirit and myself are in tune, such miraculous things happen!!! Let me make this very clear! This is NOT me! The Spirit of The Most Holy can only Come on His people Powerfully who have opened their hearts and ones who truly believes in such a Power. I fall back to the premise of "the Bible says this really happened" and believe that! His Word still trumps man's fear. Right now, throughout the day, sleep,,,,,,really all the time I can sense this physical vacuum upon me. Sort of "electrical"! I feel it when people I take time to really talk to "tap" that same energy from me. It's real! I see it in them! Again, I truly struggle to find earthly words to describe this spiritual climb!

Attitude. I am learning that my attitude is directly related to how "in tune" I am with the Holy Spirit. Satan will not/does not let up in the world around but if my attitude stays in check, His power will overcome that evil. Perspective and knowledge of your enemy's movements will keep your human attitude safe if He is Lord of Life. Know your enemy! My worst days with bad attitude is when I push God away and satan's nets gets cast.

The temptation for the missing elements on this journey still burn in me. It's a physical reminder of His Great Plan for me. This is sustainable. This is real. May I never forget!

No comments:

Post a Comment