Friday, June 19, 2009

Day 13

As the sun sets beautifully in the West tonight, I see the dawn of The Sabbath.

I have been prompted to watch the movie, The Passion.

Saturday evening, 11PM, guess you can call it night. To finish up the day going into the eve of the Sabbath, both Lisa and I along with our kids were attacked. I saw it, felt it, and even bought into it a little. Spiritual Warfare. As I journey and grow stronger in the Holy Spirit the evil lord is threatened. We witnessed many failed attempts by satan the last few days. Several of our children attended Bible School this week. All week I saw the kids battle each other but then also retreat back to His refuge where only He can. My take of this war we were faced with this week.... we, the Morgan family, were for the first real time able to combat back and WIN! I know my human "free will" well enough to know how I react. If I get pissed and fight back at my adversary in the "wrong" way, I damage ones closest to me. When I see character formed through the battle then does real Victory" happen. This is what I witnessed. THANKS BE TO THE HOLY LORD GOD, MAKER AND KEEPER OF ALL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment