Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Melissa Hopkins

To whom this may concern.

Melissa Hopkins and my family have been in relationship for about two years. Over the course of the two years our friendship grew because of the kind of person she is. Melissa is a loving and caring person. Melissa befriended my wife Lisa and the two ladies together work hard in becoming good mothers. The fact is Melissa Hopkins is not only a good person but she is a great mom!

As a building manager of a private school I hired Melissa this last summer. While I knew Melissa as a friend, I learned very quickly she was a hard worker. Her efforts around our school did not go unnoticed. In fact, I had three different professionals comment to me in private about the quality of work Melissa accomplished. I gained a lot more respect for her and understood her commitment to provide for her four children.

My wife and I are parents of nine children. We find Melissa to be a "breath of fresh air" and a inspiration because of her courage to do the right thing. I too was raised by a single mom and therefore understand her situation. We are proud to call Melissa and her four children friends.

-Jeff Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment