Monday, November 30, 2009

Inspired

The Lord God is Doing great things in my home town of Pella. Maybe for the first time in my life I am inspired by the events taking shape here in my own backyard. This city of reformers is feeling the Holy Spirit Move! Praise God! Can you imagine a reformation filled with The Holy Spirit right now in the city of Pella?!!? I see it, I can.

As God continues to Work me over and reveal Himself, I see my home town a little different. I am starting to understand why God has kept Lisa and I here. There has been many times where we considered leaving Pella. Lisa and I both have a heart for being on the go and seeing new places. We both have traveled abroad and love the adventure of the "unknown" -well, maybe me a little more than Lisa in that respect- :>) But Pella is home and home is where we need to be.

From now until Christmas would you embark on a prayer mission with me? Let us prayer for our community in whatever way you feel called. But for 25 days pray for a specific person, place or event. Pray The Holy Spirit would take control of that specific and transformation would occur. For me, my prayer will focus on the men of Pella. I believe if men become inspired by The Holy Spirit in community, the transformation will turn to reformation and then to eternal celebration.

May your prayers be loud!

No comments:

Post a Comment