Thursday, September 3, 2009

Thursday Thoughts

As I look over my blog page and realize it's been a week since I have spent time writing or expressing myself. Also funny, the most common day of the week for me to "blog" is on Thursday. So I have no excuse but "blurb'' or blab ;0) pending how you take my point of view.

Speaking of blurbs or whatever term used to describe the latest way for mankind to physically communicate. I am finding people do actually read what I have to say. This is completely humbling to me, really is. There was a time, not all that long ago, where I was......not healthy enough spiritual to believe I was worthy. Many I tell this can't believe that! With every ounce of humility and truth.....most of my life, I wished to be someone OTHER than me, Jeff Morgan. Everyone around me had it better than me. This was my attitude toward my own being! Self hate!!! Self shame!!! Self guilt.......

The evil lord has God's people in slavery! Slaves to the unforgivable self. When God's people experience life's hurts and pains, satan uses it his advantage. The evil one wants to hold us down by reminding us of past pains and hurts. You see, when we battle with ourselves, internally either spiritually or emotionally, that means there has to be good vs. evil going on. We are unable to be free enough to offer our "true" free will to serve The King when this internal war is happening. No matter how you look at it, satan's nature is automatic in ALL of us. If he (satan) keeps us battling ourself, we can't battle for The Lord.

What my hope and prayer is for anyone who hears or reads my message.

Understand that you are not alone in your walk. Many who fought themselves so much finds The Father. There IS Hope in Him! Take Godly Courage! Fight the fight that is worthy of your real effort. Let that past history of yours (and mine) stay in the past! Jesus has forgiven already. The Father sent His Own Son in order for us to be FREE and to live for HIM!!!

Lord God I pray for my fellow man and sister in You. I pray for Your Healing and Forgiveness in the lives of all who ask. I ask in Your Name, to bind any evil that is working in lives of people. Yes Jesus Your Name is Power! Allow the walls of bondage and self guilt to fall into the darkness where it belongs. Show Your Power and Might to all who lacks in faith.

Thank You Jesus,

No comments:

Post a Comment