Sunday, September 20, 2009

The Line Is Drawn

For many reasons, reasons that I can not write about at the present, a line has been drawn. In order for the line to work, there WILL be 2 (two) sides. No compromise! The line might get pushed upon like rough water to a cliff but STILL stands between two places, forces and even wills. Here is how my line divides out.

I have been "blurbing" and blogging for some time now about "this ministry" that is in me and how something new is springing up in me. If anyone really reads this, please look back over the theme of all my blogs and my gut tells me you will find that The Lord Jesus through His Mighty Holy Spirit is.....what's the word, "moving" in me. My line, or maybe better said "life" is now, for the FIRST time fully His. From now until my eyes sees Him may I serve Him and only Him!


I am announcing today, publicly, Morgan Ministries WILL BE the arm of the Body Of Christ in ANYWAY He, The Lord God Almighty May Want. I will, with The Helper, live my life like it is NOT my own. Everything that I am or have has come from Him. No worldly riches do I have or really desire. Any glory that I have had or will obtain WILL be directed to The Rightful King. May The Name of Jesus be tattooed to my lips so everyone who calls Him King will know my full intent!

More to come,

No comments:

Post a Comment