Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Why me?

The question "why me" has been said more times then any other question I believe. Funny, there was a time when I not only said "why me" all the time but deep down desired to be ANYONE but me. Today, by The Grace of God, I ask the same question but for a much different reason.

Here's my new "Why me" plea.

Why me Lord!? Why have you put on my heart the thing that I once thought to be impossible to go do. Why me!? Is it because You once sent other common men out to spread Your Good News before me? Why me!? Why Peter? Lord Jesus, why Paul? My enemy is all around telling me that I can not do this. It's not logical and practical. BUT Lord,!!! I can NO LONGER ignore the call, the call to battle! No longer will my cry be "why me" in self pity BUT a SHOUT of "SEND ME"!!! Please Lord Jesus, my mortal self will is Yours, just send me!

I now know "why me?". You had me live my life with Your Love and Grace all around me to prep and equip me for Your Service. Battle tested!!! 40 years of wondering and not being able to see the Land of Milk and Honey until today! I get it!


Love and Grace,

No comments:

Post a Comment