Thursday, August 6, 2009

Welcome Race Fans! Jesus Loves You!

Our nearby neighboring town of Knoxville will be Hosting the Sprint Car Nationals the week of August 12 through 15. I've heard that over 50,000 people will be in Knoxville during the 4 day event. And I am hoping that those people bring a appetite and plenty of cash!!!

It's official. The Morgan Family is again IN the "Food Serving" business! "Big Daddy's" will be open to the public August 12 around 10AM right across the street (Highway 14) from the racetrack. Big Daddy is the name my kids gave me and everyone seemed the name fitting for this. The name may have been mine but the vision and opening of doors belongs to The Real Father, God. May The King of Kings be Glorified by any efforts of mine or my family!

Big Daddy's will offer race goers a variety on the menu. Both the "rib steak" and 1/3 lbs patties will have the beef eater's mouth watering! And if beef ain't your thing try the 5oz pork loin, smoked by Apple wood, this will be the pork people's preference!

The quality of meat products won't be complete without a cool beverage from Big Daddy's. The Morgan Family has many hidden talents but we are breaking out a old recipe to dazzle our visitors and guests this year! If good ole southern "Sweet Tea" ain't for you, then try the regular iced tea or even a plain ole bottle of H2O.

With all that I am, I believe God Himself is fulfilling His Promise to me by making Big Daddy's a reality. Someday I hope to write about this and how it all come to be. I do know this. If my flesh was to get involved to much or if my flesh desired the glory for Big Daddy's then failure is a sure bet. Only by Him can I do anything worth doing!

Awaiting His Mighty Return,

No comments:

Post a Comment