Thursday, August 6, 2009

21 Day Challenge Info

As I have written yesterday, I am laying out a open invitation to any and all men! Big or small, married or single, old and young, I don't care. Men of all backgrounds and denominations are welcome to inquire. However not all will be invited. As I prayed and asked God to open this vision for the 21 day journey, He has reminded me that not all men will believe! This journey is NOT meant for every man who asks me about it. This is no "bible study" once a week accountability breakfast club. I love accountability and take courage by "as iron sharpens iron" but this is NOT that. After the journey, you WILL desire council and accountability with fellow brothers in Him. These 21 days my dear brother is designed to turn your life up side down and I mean when I say.....Up side down!

No comments:

Post a Comment