Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I Challenge ALL Men!

If you consider yourself a "manly kind of man" or the kind of man who loves a challenge, Let it be known, I, Jeff Morgan personally challenge you! I am serious!

This challenge is in line with one area in ministry I feel lead and that is raising men of honor. Honor is something that is lost in today's man. I believe to serve a King Worthy of Praise, men who claim His Mighty Name should be men of honor! Really man! Search your heart, find that king within you. Let things like "Honor" and "Truth" be your heart's desire if you want to take this 21 day journey.

This challenge won't be for the weak heart or for men who's schedules rule them. For 21 straight days, three times per day, you would have to commit. Prayer, fellowship and fasting along with emphasis on Acts and Romans would consume 90 minutes 3X daily. For 21 days you would deny yourself, learn to carry the Cross, and and maybe even see what suffering looks like.

Again, as I feel called into ministry, God is challenging me to bring as many men along as He desires us all! If I have influence among my fellow man, may that influence find it's way to Glorify The Risen King of Kings! Really! When I did the 21 days, my starting prayer was to learn to love God's People as He loves His Children. He has given me a heart for men who are willing to go to any length to face his fear AND ask Him for the Godly Courage to become "fearless". As we study Acts, we will discuss God's manly men like Paul. Peter and Paul were "fearless" and used The Holy Spirit to do great things in the Book of Acts! I challenge you to believe!

More to come.

Awaiting His Glorious Return,

No comments:

Post a Comment