Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Time to Roll

My new word as of late is "prompt" or "prompting". I say often anymore, "I have this "prompting" to try to do something". Regardless the word, I want to express a "urge" or "feeling" to do" that is Spirit lead. Just allowing myself to follow through on a something that tugs my heart.

The King of King's has prompted me to explore the food service arena again. The Morgan Ministry team will set up a 'Tenderloin shop' in Knoxville during the Sprint Car Nationals! This venture has been directed by He, The One Who Sits At The Throne, Lord Jesus and for ONLY His Glory and Profit. Pray for "Morgan Ministries" the virgin voyage is really underway. May The King Lord Jesus BE Glorified by my meager mortal efforts.

More to come as I am so eager to write the story of this tenderloin stand. This will be forever a testimony proclaiming God's Grace and Mercy!

Awaiting His Return,

No comments:

Post a Comment