Monday, February 15, 2010

Monday

Most of the time, the day Monday gets a very bad rap. Mondays are typically the start of the work week for most people and therefore creates anxiety in some. I can usually blame any day for having a "bad day" but poor Mondays get the most. However, today, today was NOT one of those "typical" Mondays. Today I am very thankful to our Lord Jesus for the new mercies and shades of grace He freely gives!

As the day comes to an end and I ponder back upon it, the Work of The Holy Spirit was obvious! This day was filled with God's intervention creating encouragement for many and inspiration in others. When you/I are part of His Body that is in motion, seeing His glory is much easier. For me to be really encouraged means I have to work hard at seeing it. Most of the time my eyes are not focused enough on my brothers and sisters in Christ to see and listen for His Inspiration. I am just learning how much joy I get when I see God's people unifying and celebrating His blessings.

Lord Jesus, Thank you so much for this day You blessed me with! I pray that words of encouragement spreads among Your People. Keep me and my brothers actively seeking You by encouraging each other! May we ALL be vessels of Your Word. Lord Jesus, I pray for the courage needed in each man or woman who calls on You for these words! May Your Name be Glorified for it! -Amen

Awaiting Your Glorious Return!

No comments:

Post a Comment