Thursday, February 18, 2010

Loving Life

There is so many thoughts that run through my mind that I struggle writing them. Often these thoughts and ideas carry a lot of passion therefore hindering my ability to effectively communicate. Because I love writing, this is most frustrating. When I attempt to "hone" in on what I feel The Holy Spirit is leading me to create in words, my personal ambitions often gets in the way. I start to jump ahead of myself. Sometimes words don't even seem to be adequate to what I want to convey. Still, with God's grace, I will attempt to press forward.

From kissing on my four month old son to watching my beautiful sixteen year old daughter dress up in a fancy formal dress, I LOVE being a dad! My "green eyed monster" Johnson David, a three year old with a IQ off the chart has discovered that when I rub/kiss his face ever so gently, he gets sleepy. We did that tonight. What a incredible boy and more so what a Awesome Father God who allows me this privilege. God Himself only knows how much He has blessed me with. Thank you Jesus!

The fact is, He, The Lord King Jesus has not only blessed me with such a wife and children but He has given me a heart for Himself. In that, He has given me "gifts" and abilities to use for His Glory. What He is teaching me as of late is "self forgiveness" and how to REALLY love my fellow man(kind). Encourage. Encourage and more encouragement is needed in the world culture today. God has opened my eyes to see that need in everyday life. The world is so full of fear that His people disguise themselves in a "fake" idea that everyone is OK. Now is the time to defeat fear with Godly encouragement. What can you do today to make a brother or a sister feel better in His love? Have the courage to encourage!

More to come!

Awaiting to see His Return

No comments:

Post a Comment