Wednesday, January 27, 2010

February

The month of February is typically a month I could easily skip. Winter lingers as snow continues to fall on the already ice packed landscape. March is 28 days away and therefore the first day of Spring is 49 days yet to come. Since I can not control time or skip the "frosty frozen February" I better make the best of the time I do have.

One thing I am going to commit to over the month of February is to write more. Looking back over my "Big Daddy's Blog" there has not been a entry since last year. That's pretty sad really. One of the most healthiest things I ever did was create this blog site. For me, it's a way to journal or vent and also allowing other people to look into my often closed personal thoughts. So, better get of my duff and get started...

No comments:

Post a Comment