Friday, April 9, 2010

Tag, You Are It!

What a day The Lord has made! I should/need to rejoice in this day and glad in it! Deep in me do I truly praise God for this day.

My day started brisk and wonderful meeting with a group of young men studying God's Word. The day ended as beautiful as it began as I was honored in taking my 3 beautiful daughters to a "father-daughter" dance. We danced and then dined in fellowship and prayer with amazing company. My dearest friend was there tonight and that really was a blessing from God in my view of life! What a day, filled with sunshine and seeing the Holy Spirit work in people. What a day!

I share this "brief" of my day only to promote inspiration to anyone who may read my rare writings. When I remember or chose to put others before me, or maybe be better said "love outward" is when I truly feel blessed. Selfishness is often my "blocker" of being blessed. I look inward instead of loving/looking outwards. Inspiration follows for me. I find inspired when I attempt to encourage my fellow man and I get a positive reaction. "when blessings from God come to us, we MUST turn right around and give them away" This concept works for me. It follows the premise of "a cup running over". I get that! Praise God for His blessings on my life!

As I close I ask for prayer. Life is about to become very fast paced for me and my family. Please pray that time for relationships still happen in our family life. And for grace in each other when that time is lost. Also, pray for me to be "in-tune" well enough to follow God's leading in my life. I have been overwhelmed (in a GOOD way) with so much positive feedback when I describe to people my vision for a public ministry. I say this only because my pattern in life typically would be me trying to lead God instead of me following His. So as we press forward with ministry, please pray that I keep a Godly perspective doing His work.

May God Bless you and may you pass that blessing onto your fellow friend.

Awaiting His Glorious Return!

No comments:

Post a Comment